Debbie Harry has thought about adopting children

    Debbie Harry has thought about adopting children
    The iconic singer ' who was adopted at a young age by shop owners Richard and Catherine Harry ' has never had children but did occasionally think about the idea of expanding her family.

    She said: "I've thought of adoption, which I think I'd be really good at. Now that this terrible earthquake has happened in Japan, there will be lots of children needing homes."

    The 65-year-old pop star likes to support various charities, and the eco-conscious celebrity would like to set up a foundation to promote the use of solar panels.

    She said: "I spread myself around a lot of causes.

    "I'm concerned about the environment and clean water and being carbon-free. I also support diabetes research.

    "If I were to do a foundation it would be to promote solar energy. And I'm worried about drilling for oil. I think it is harming the earth, because it drains the layer of oil under the surface, and that could be causing earthquakes.

    "It's like we're giving the earth arthritis. I don't know if that sounds crazy."
    Source URL: http://doradadama.blogspot.com/2011/05/debbie-harry-has-thought-about-adopting.html
    Visit Celebrity News for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive