Hayden Panettiere - Cosmopolitan Magazine

    Hayden Panettiere - Cosmopolitan Pictures

    Hayden Panettiere graces the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. Inside the mag, the Heroes hottie opens up about a variety of issues, from her body to her love life!

    Hayden on her favourite part of her body: “My abs.”

    Hayden on the feature she gets most complimented on: “My eyes.”

    Hayden on the craziest thing she’s done for love: “Nothing is too crazy for love.”

    Hayden on the best relationship advice she’s ever received: “That I didn’t need someone else to make me whole.”

    Hayden on a common public misconception: “I’m not as sweet as I look.”Source URL: http://doradadama.blogspot.com/2008/03/hayden-panettiere-cosmopolitan-magazine.html
    Visit Celebrity News for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection