Penelope Cruz Does Vogue Magazine

    Penelope Cruz on the December cover of Vogue Pictures
    Penelope Cruz looks amazingly gorgeous on the cover of the December 2007 holiday issue of Vogue.

    Inside Penelope Cruz talks about her love life, working life and rumor control.

    Penelope on what she looks forward to everyday:
    “I’ve always looked for my sanity, my sofa time, my long dinners.”

    Penelope on why she doesn’t talk about being single or not:
    “That’s the same as saying, This is a subject I’m prepared to talk about. And I’m not.”

    Penelope on her rumored affair with Bono:
    “Like when I went on holiday to Bono’s house with his wife and kids… we were holding hands because we’re very good friends, and do you know what the paparazzi did to us? They took photos and cropped out Bono’s wife and children! So they made up a story about us being together, knowing perfectly well that I was there with the whole family.”

    Penelope on how you shouldn’t live your life:
    “You cannot live your life looking at yourself from someone else’s point of view.”

    Penelope on director Pedro Almodovar:
    “I became completely obsessed with Pedro. Then he called me when I made my first movie, Jamon Jamon. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was drying my hair in the bathroom, and somebody said, ‘Almodovar is calling.’ I couldn’t believe what I was hearing–I’d dreamed about that moment for so long… Now, he’s like family to me.”Source URL: http://doradadama.blogspot.com/2007/11/penelope-cruz-does-vogue-magazine.html
    Visit Celebrity News for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive