Kim Kardashian As Cleopatra

    Kim Kardashian Channels Cleopatra for Harpers Bazaar Cover

    Kim Kardashian has just shared her Harper’s Bazaar cover on her official website before it hit stands.

    Kim writes:

    OMG! My cover spread for Harper’s Bazaar just came out and I love the way the photos turned out!! The photos were shot by the amazing Terry Richardson and this has got to be one of my favorite shoots I’ve ever done.

    Kim Kardashian Channels Cleopatra for Harpers Bazaar Cover

    Elizabeth Taylor is one of my all time favorite Hollywood style icons. She epitomizes Hollywood glamour and beauty and to have the opportunity to interview her for this article was such an honor!!

    Kim Kardashian Channels Cleopatra for Harpers Bazaar CoverSource URL: http://doradadama.blogspot.com/2011/02/kim-kardashian-as-cleopatra.html
    Visit Celebrity News for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive