Kate Winslet Talks Her Sexy Body!



    Kate Winslet insists the secret to her new size 6 figure is using a Pilates DVD for 20 minutes every day.

    The 33-year-old actress revealed to the February issue of Elle magazine that she has never used a body double.

    She credits body make-up, good lighting and her Pilates DVD for helping her look her best for nude scenes in new movie The Reader.

    Kate said: "I always play myself because I think it's important not to cheat. There are two things I've never been offered: one is cocaine, the other is a body double. I am pretty average. I have cellulite, I don't go to the gym because I don't have time but I do Pilates work out DVDs for 20 minutes or more everyday at home."

    The mother-of-two - who confessed to once weighing 13 stone - has another new film out, Revolutionary Road, co-starring Leonardo Di Caprio and directed by her husband Sam Mendes.

    She said: "What I love about Revolutionary Road is that, up close you see all the scars, wrinkles and lines on my face and on Leo's. I was nudging Leo saying, 'Look, our faces move!'"

    Kate revealed she and husband Sam still date.

    She said: "You have to work at a marriage. The best things always involve some effort. We aim to have two date nights a week, but always end up doing one. I don't dress up or anything, we just have a nice meal somewhere, share a bottle of wine and talk.

    "We do loads of lovely meals with the kids, but every now and again you need to get out of the house together, go and be a couple, have a laugh."

    Kate Winslet - UK Elle magazine
    Kate Winslet - UK Elle magazine pictures Kate Winslet - UK Elle magazine pictures Kate Winslet - UK Elle magazine pictures Kate Winslet - UK Elle magazine pictures Kate Winslet - UK Elle magazine pictures Kate Winslet - UK Elle magazine pictures

    [Source]Source URL: http://doradadama.blogspot.com/2009/01/kate-winslet-talks-her-sexy-body.html
    Visit Celebrity News for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection