Reese Witherspoon Does Vogue

    Reese Witherspoon is the November 2008 covergirl for Vogue magazine. She is showing off her new look and I think she looks great. Here are some highlights from her interview.

    On boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal: “He’s very supportive. Suffice it to say, I’m very happy in life, and I’m very lucky to have a lot of really supportive people around me who care very much for me, and, you know, that’s all you can hope for in life. I am very blessed in that way.”

    On her roles: “I’ve worked so hard to create characters that have dignity. And I think everybody knows that I have a very pro-woman message in my work — and in my life.”

    On her charity work with Avon: “The more work I’ve done with children around the world, the more I realize the way to help them is by empowering women, creating financial opportunities, and that’s something Avon is very dedicated to.”

    About the divorce in her new holiday movie, ‘Four Christmases,’ and her real life: “It really is a complication in a lot of people’s lives now. How do you see your mother and your father and not hurt anyone’s feelings? You know, I didn’t grow up like that. I mean, my parents are still married, and my grandparents stayed married, but it’s

    Reese Witherspoon - Vogue Magazine
    Reese Witherspoon - Vogue Magazine Pictures Reese Witherspoon - Vogue Magazine Pictures Reese Witherspoon - Vogue Magazine Pictures Reese Witherspoon - Vogue Magazine Pictures Reese Witherspoon - Vogue Magazine Pictures Reese Witherspoon - Vogue Magazine Pictures
    Source URL: http://doradadama.blogspot.com/2008/10/reese-witherspoon-does-vogue.html
    Visit Celebrity News for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection